Pre-leasing with ResiHome
Secure your dream home before it hits the market!
At ResiHome, we offer a wide selection of homes for rent, some of which are either currently occupied or in the process of being prepared by our skilled renovation teams for the next resident. Through our pre-leasing program, you can reserve one of these upcoming “coming soon” homes by paying a $500 refundable holding fee. In the section below, we will provide you with all the details about our pre-leasing program and how a holding fee can be refundable. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated Leasing Agent for assistance.
What is a pre-leased home?
Once you find a home that meets your needs, check the listing (as pictured below) for the estimated "Move-in Ready Date". If the move-in ready date is after today's date, that means the home is being pre-leased. Please note that the move-in ready date is an estimated day of when the home will be available for move-in and is subject to change.
How it works:
Pre-leasing a home with ResiHome is easy.
- Visit our website at resihome.com/search-rentals. Locate your home of interest that meets your timeline for move-in. The estimated move-in ready date can be found on the listing (pictured above) and is subject to change.
- Please note that if a home is being pre-leased, it is not yet able to be self-toured until ResiHome has finished preparing the home for the next resident.
- Review our qualifications and apply for the home. Just hit the "Apply Now" button on the listing to get started!
- Once your application is approved, you will pay your holding fee (see description below). Completing this step allows ResiHome to remove the home from the market, reserving it for your upcoming move-in. To ensure your home is reserved, please pay your holding fee within 24 hours of application approval. Please remember that homes are leased on a first-come, first-served basis, so please pay as soon as possible to secure your home.
- What is the holding fee? The $500 holding fee is what secures your home and is non-refundable upon payment, except when the home is pre-leased (see #4 for details). The $500 payment will be applied towards your security deposit when you move into your new home.
- Once the home is ready, your Leasing Agent will notify you that the home is ready to tour. You will then have 48 hours to tour. If you decide the home is not right for you during the 48 hour period, you can cancel the holding fee agreement and receive a refund of your holding fee. If the 48-hour period has passed, the holding fee will be non-refundable.
For more information on how to apply, click here. Your Leasing Agent will be there along the way to help you through your application and move-in.