Please review the rental criteria below before completing your application. Please be aware that ResiHome receives multiple applications per property. As a result, all applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. ResiHome only reviews and considers completed applications. Applying to lease a property from ResiHome does not guarantee approval or create a binding lease agreement for the home. Approved applications will only be valid for 30 days from the approval date.
- Primary Applicant / Co-Applicant: All individuals aged 18 and over who will reside in the home, are financially responsible for making lease payments, and will sign the lease agreement and uphold the lease obligations. The applicant who starts the application process is referred to as the “Primary Applicant.” All others with similar responsibilities are referred to as “Co-Applicants.”
- Adult Occupant: All individuals aged 18 and over who will reside in the home who are not financially responsible for making lease payments but must uphold all other lease obligations. All adult occupants will undergo a standard criminal background screening.
- Non-Resident Guarantor: An individual aged 18 and over who will be financially responsible for lease payments but does not reside in the home. The Non-Resident Guarantor will be required to sign the Lease Agreement. Guarantors may be accepted for those applicants who do not meet certain financial qualification requirements.
A Completed Application* consists of:
- A filled out and submitted application via the secure ResiHome application portal, including all individuals 18 years or older who will be occupying the home. All sections of the application must be completed for the application to be processed. This includes all required documents under the employment/income verification section below.
- A clear and legible copy of a valid & up-to-date government-issued photo I.D. document must be uploaded in pdf, jpg, jpeg, or png format. Acceptable forms of I.D. include:
- State-issued driver’s license
- State-issued identification card
- U.S. Passport or Passport Card
- U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Valid foreign passport (must provide a valid work visa issued by the U.S.)
- Payment of all necessary fees (see “Fees” section below); and
- Completion and passing of criminal, rental, and credit history background checks**
Please allow 24 to 72 hours for your application to be processed. If an application is submitted during the weekend or a holiday, that application will be processed the following business day. If you need to call back with more information regarding your application, please do so within this time frame.
Please remember to stay safe on the web and avoid rental fraud. Our rental applications can only be submitted through our secure online portal at resihome.com.
ResiHome reserves the right to request additional documentation at any time during the screening process to validate applicant(s) disclosed qualification requirements. By signing and submitting an application via the ResiHome website, the applicant consents to such additional documentation requests, which may be necessary to review and validate applicant qualifications.
** All applications are reviewed following established screening criteria and using services of TransUnion, a third-party screening provider, for credit and criminal background checks. TransUnion Dispute Department is located at P.O. Box 2000, Chester, PA 19016 and can be reached by visiting www.transunion.com or calling 888-710-0270.
The allowable occupancy cannot exceed two persons per bedroom plus one additional person per home unless dictated by local, state, or federal law.