Please review the rental criteria below before completing your application. Note that ResiHome receives several applications. As a result, all applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. ResiHome will only review completed applications. Applying to lease a property from ResiHome does not guarantee approval or create a binding lease agreement for the home.
A Completed Application* consists of:
- A filled out and submitted application via the secure ResiHome application portal that includes all individuals eighteen years or older who will be occupying the home (see “Application Details” section below);
- A clear and legible copy of a valid & up-to-date government-issued I.D.;
- Examples of acceptable I.D. include driver’s license, state identification card, military I.D., or U.S. government-issued picture I.D.
- One month of verifiable income (see “Employment & Income Verification” section below);
- Applicants that will not be considered financially responsible under the lease are not required to upload any income documentation, and their credit/income will not be considered.
- Payment of all necessary fees (see “Fees” section below); and
- Completion and passing criminal, rental, and credit history background checks** (see “Background Check” section below)
- All sections of the application must be completed for the application to be processed.
- Please allow 24 to 72 hours for your application to be processed. If an application is submitted during the weekend or holiday, that application will be processed the following business day. If you need to call us back with more information regarding your application, please do so within this time frame.
Please remember to stay safe on the web and avoid rental fraud. Our rental applications can only be submitted directly through our secure online portal at resihome.com.
*Depending upon the results of the report returned from TransUnion, ResiHome may request additional information.
** All applications are reviewed following established screening criteria and using services of TransUnion, a third-party screening provider, for credit and criminal background checks. TransUnion Dispute Department is located at P.O. Box 2000, Chester, PA 19016 and can be reached by visiting www.transunion.com or calling 888-710-0270.